Powered by Blogger.

I'm 15 going into my sophomore year of high school

I'm 15 going into my sophomore year of high school, i have medium length light brown/blondish hair, i would say skinny but not toned lol, greenish gold eyes. I would say i have a pretty good fashion sense and i'm really nice and shy. A lot of my friends are dating or have had boyfriends and there first kiss and all of that but i mean i don't wanna rush any of that. Sometimes it really bothers me though because my friends will be like "ugh its been 8 months since a guy called me beautiful".... I've never been called beautiful by a guy... The closest i have ever come to a relationship was in like 5th grade i was best friends with this boy and we liked each other, now i have a few guy friends but there all gay and friends with all other girls, not other guys. The only guys im friends with who aren't gay and kinda like creepy nerds. I just don't think I'm very good at flirting and maybe i'm just not attractive at all and i have some type of illusion i mean i really really don't wanna seem concited because i know im not the prettiest thing out there but i'm not ugly. Is there anything I can do to kinda improve myself?
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul I'm 15 going into my sophomore year of high school. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://gay--bandung.blogspot.com/2013/08/im-15-going-into-my-sophomore-year-of.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Saturday, August 24, 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "I'm 15 going into my sophomore year of high school"

Post a Comment